Cambridge-based MOSAIC Waikato Modern Choir is seeking to fill
Guitarist Job-share Role
two people, ideally starting mid-February 2017
Please scroll down this page to read
- What we're looking for in a Guitarist
- Complete the Application Form online, here at the bottom of the page
Applicants, interested parties & questions should be directed to Brooke
We're looking for two special humans to join our team in the job-shared role of Guitarist. There is compensation for both position.
- As a important member of our musical team your solid musical grounding will mean you’re a capable & competent musician with excellent communication skills & a willingness to work under the direction of our Musical Director.
- We’ll look to you for competent, consistent & robust skills on guitar
- You'll be supporting our MD to lead the group, & will required to attend weekly rehearsal & performances when scheduled. A core member of the team, you’ll be someone we can rely on: punctual & dependable.
- Powers of problem-solving & strong initiative coupled with a reliable team-player gene & a positive, can-do outlook will be an advantage.
- You will be required to consistently attend weekly rehearsals
- You must be happy & confident working with amateur musicians of all ages, as well as playing & performing in front of an audience.
- The choir provides a guitar.
- You’ll need to understand the importance of, & be ready to foster the ethos behind MOSAIC; made of many varied pieces, together we create something bigger & lovelier than the sum of our parts.
- You should be happy & confident working with amateur musicians of all ages, singing in front of the group & occasionally lead sectionals. Your approach to music-making should invite the choir toward the pursuit of enjoyable, engaged performance experiences.
Download information about the Guitarist Job-share Role by clicking the button below
Accompanists Application Form
Applicants will meet with Brooke. You are welcome to contact Brooke directly with questions.